This information is provided in accordance with Art. 13 of Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
This information is provided in compliance with Article 13 of Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) to users accessing the website https://www.sfhera.com and relates to all personal data processed in the manner indicated below.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller of the personal data collected is Sfhera S.r.l.
The data provided directly by the data subject are all personal data that are provided to the Data Controller by any means, directly by the data subject. In particular, the following personal data are collected and processed:
The data collected automatically are navigation data. Although this data is not collected for the purpose of being associated with the user's identity, it may indirectly, through processing and association with other data collected by the Data Controller, enable the user to be identified.
● browser IP address
● browsing device information
Following the possible sending of newsletters, the platform allows the detection of the opening of a message and the clicks made within the newsletter itself, together with details of the IP and browser/device used.
The collection of this data is essential for the operation of the implicit renewal systems of the processing (see the item Method of Processing) and an integral part of the operation of the sending platform.
LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Data are processed exclusively for the purposes for which they are collected, as described below.
We use the data provided by data subjects to:
● re-contact you to follow up on your specific requests.
● notify you whenever it is necessary to inform you about details or features regarding the services offered or requested through the web platform.
● only in the event of the user's specific consent, to allow adhesion to specific services such as the sending of future informative and promotional communications by e-mail or by electronic means.
The provision of the data listed in the Collected Data section for the purposes of points 1, 2, 3 is mandatory in order to allow the user to access the service. Therefore, consent is compulsory and any refusal to grant consent to the processing or the failure, inaccuracy or partial provision of data may result in the impossibility of proper provision of the service.
The provision of data for the purpose of sending newsletters for promotional, informative or research purposes is optional and refusal to provide the relative Consent to Processing will simply result in the impossibility of being updated on commercial initiatives and/or promotional campaigns, receiving offers or other promotional material and/or customised offers.
Sfhera S.r.l. does not provide third parties with any of the users' information without their consent, except where required by law.
The dissemination and transfer of data outside the EU area is in any case excluded.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
The data subject may revoke his/her consent to receive promotional and commercial communications at any time by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of each promotional and commercial email received.
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, providing in any case for an annual check of the data stored in order to delete those considered obsolete, unless the law provides for further filing obligations.
Data processing is usually carried out at the headquarters of the company Sfhera S.r.l. via Dell'Artigianato n.49 25018 Montichiari Brescia, by staff or external collaborators duly appointed as data processors.
The complete list of data processors and persons in charge of the processing of personal data may be requested by sending a specific request to the email address email@example.com. The registration and related processing are considered valid until the user's request for cancellation, or after 24 months from the last communication with evidence of direct interaction (click, opening, reply).
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 13 GDPR, each user has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of his/her personal data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form. In particular, the data subject is entitled to obtain from Sfhera S.r.l. indication of:
● the origin of personal data;
● the purpose and methods of processing;
● the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic/informatic instruments;
● the identification details of the data controller, data processors and the designated representative;
● the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of the data in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or appointees.
The data subject also has the right to obtain
● the updating, rectification or integration of their data;
● the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law;
● access to their data, i.e. confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them are being processed;
● limitation of the processing,
● data portability, i.e. the right to receive personal data concerning you in a structured format;
● the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Finally, the data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection. In particular, the data subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending commercial advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Requests under the above points should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATES AND CHANGES
Sfhera S.r.l. reserves the right to periodically amend, supplement or update this informative note in compliance with the applicable legislation or with the measures adopted by the Personal Data Protection Supervisor.